While there have been a lot of changes in the real estate industry over the past 30 years, there are a number of significant reasons why a real estate company becomes successful and stays successful. They all have to do with providing outstanding customer service and robust real estate resources to all of their seller and buyer clients.
Here are the top five reasons for a real estate brokerage's success, longevity, and why their success is your success:
- Tradition of trust - With so many properties, options and terms to choose from, it's possible for clients to feel that maybe they did not get the best real estate deal. However, a number of companies and agents have achieved a reputation and have a track record for always doing right by their clients.
- Real estate brokerage gets many buyer leads - National and worldwide real estate franchises utilize extensive advertising to attract home buyers who want to live or invest in the Hilton Head Island area.
Their robust referral network does a great job of matching potential buyers to current properties for sale.
- Physical office location that gets a lot of traffic - When selling a home, location, location, location is almost everything. It's no different with the location of a real estate brokerage, especially here in the Hilton Head area.
Our area gets lots of visitors, many of whom would love to buy a home and live here.
- Local market experts who get results - Whether working with buyers or sellers, experienced real estate agents know:
1) the local real estate market,
2) how to optimally price a property,
3) how to effectively market all types of homes,
4) how to generate buyer leads,
5) and how to ensure a smooth and problem-free transaction.
- Outstanding online presence and promotion and print media advertising - To successfully get from "For Sale" to "Just Sold," top-producing real estate professionals use an effective combination of internet marketing, local newspaper and magazine advertising. The properties that they list enjoy extensive exposure and ongoing 24/7 promotion.
Successful real estate companies and agents do not rest on their laurels - to be successful every day and throughout the years, they continually exceed to succeed.
Dee Gramoy is the Broker-in-Charge & Owner of Century 21 - A Low Country Realty, which has been serving the Hilton Head Area for the past 30 years. firstname.lastname@example.org